Fun with Gifs: The Marian Virtues According to Saint Louis de Montfort

The 10 Marian Virtues According to Louis de Montfort (Or "Just for Fun, I Share How I Pictured the Marian Virtues Before I Learned about Them"):

1. Ardent Charity



Via bustle.com


2. Profound Humility





Via Giphy.com
3. Universal Mortification


Via Giphy.com


4. Constant Mental Prayer



Via Netflix
5. Blind Obedience


Via tumblr


6. Divine Wisdom 


The English major in me wants to correct his pronoun usage.
Via tumblr.

7. Surpassing Purity


Via nkayesel.com
8. Angelic Sweetness


Via tumblr.



9. Lively Faith



Via tumblr.


10. Heroic Patience 




Keep praying for Pope Francis as he travels to Philadelphia from New York, and stay tuned for more on the Marian virtues. My good friend Abby and I will be sharing our Marian Virtue Project with you shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This